Find High-Quality Flush Valves at Our Online Store
Flush valves are the parts that are responsible for dispensing the water from inside the tank to the bowl of a toilet. At Toilet Spares, we stock a wide range of valves for various types of systems.
Consider This When Buying Toilet Valves
Before you purchase toilet valves that aren’t suited for your toilet, it’s essential you do your research. You don’t want to wind up with the wrong valves and engage in the return process.
- The standard flush valves are entry-level and found in most toilets. These are the two-inch valve and flapper that raises when you push the flush handle down. Older latrines with large tanks and low-flow toilets are generally fitted with this type of valve.
- The three-inch flush valve is a significant improvement on the standard edition. It simply means getting more water into the bowl with every flush with quicker drainage. Using these valves produces a better flush with less water usage.
- Stepping up from the three-inch flapper-style flush valve is the tower-style valve. As a result of the tower’s presence, it allows for water to leave the tank unrestricted. Essentially, every flush is faster than the flapper-style valve. The four-inch flush valve is the largest and includes a piston that allows water to leave the tank at 360 degrees. As a result, the flush is the fastest option, providing substantial power with the least amount of water usage.
The Dual-flush valve provides the option for half-flush and full-flush, a feature that is prominent in modern-day toilets. You can operate each one differently, but the popular choice is the button flush where one button triggers a half flush and the other a full one.
What to Expect from Toilet Spares Regarding a Toilet Valve
We are suppliers of all types of toilet valves and other parts required for the optimal operation of your system. Toilet parts break often, and instead of replacing the whole toilet, you can purchase the necessary components to repair the fault and maintain your toilet system.
- We’ve decided to provide people with the option of shopping for their parts online. It’s easier to identify the part you require and quickly log on to our online store to compare if it is indeed the correct component. After that, you add it to your cart, use one of our online payment methods and have the package shipped directly to you.
- We realise that repairing a toilet can be daunting. As a result, with every product in our online store, we provide an educational video demonstrating how the part works and how it should be fit. As a DIY enthusiast, you can rely on the information to get the job done correctly.
- Our store carries all the brands associated with quality plumbing parts such as Geberit, Grohe, Kohler, and Imperial, to name a few.
About Toilet Spares
We always strive to supply high-quality parts that you can depend on for its durability. As a result, you can rest assured that your toilet repair will include superior standard parts.
Contact us for more information or any questions about particular parts.