Great shopping experience. Richard was very helpful, responded promptly and ensured that I got the right part quickly. Highly recommended.
first to pop up. I have used Toilet Spares twice now for Roca parts and could not be happier with the service and price. Also, the installation video was very helpful. Would go to Toilet Spares again for their fantastic service. Thank you!
Try Us for All Your Toilet Parts
One of the worst problems to have is a broken toilet which is why we stock a wide range of toilet parts to assist with fixing the faults. They’re hardly a glamorous invention but can you imagine living life without a toilet. It’s a reality for 40 percent of the world’s population that don’t have access to proper sanitation. At Toilet Spares, we provide you with the necessary parts to ensure your convenience.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding a Toilet Outlet Valve
The bathroom is one of the critical installations in your home or office. When installed correctly, it can provide you with years of service. However, if you make errors upon installation, you’ll be nagged by minor breaks throughout its lifespan. Keep these in mind when you’re about to repair or install a new toilet system.
- If you’re replacing a toilet or its valves, we advise that you switch off the source of water. Before removing the old system, turn off the tank’s water valve and flush the toilet after you close the water. Removing water from the equation helps to keep the repair as clean as possible.
- Before you head out to purchase new parts or systems, ensure that you take measurements correctly. Components such as the water line require measurements before you make those purchases to avoid spending unnecessarily on replacement parts.
- Always remove the tank cover as it is a loose-fitting on your toilet that can easily drop to the floor and cause severe damage. Furthermore, when you’re fixing the latrine to the ground, be wary of how tight the nuts and bolts are. If you tighten them too much, it may result in breaking or cracking the ground beneath the toilet.
What to Expect from Toilet Spares Regarding a Toilet Inlet Valve
If you’re a plumber or an avid DIY buff, then you’d be interested in our service. We supply a wide range of parts that are available for conducting repairs on the toilet.
- Our online store simplifies the process of acquiring the necessary parts you require. There’s no need to leave your home as you simply browse our catalogue of options, select the items you require, add it to your cart, and after making payment, your package will be on its way to you.
- With every item that you’re interested in, we’ll supply a video to demonstrate how to install or use that particular part. It’s beneficial when you’re attempting to repair your toilet as a DIY project. Every product comes with instructions as well to ensure you maximise your purchase.
- Our catalogue includes all the famous brands associated with plumbing, especially relating to toilet parts. You can rest assured you’re receiving quality products and parts that won’t break and buckle easily. Acquiring branded parts assures you that your toilet will serve you for years with high-quality components.
About Toilet Spares
We’re a supplier of toilet parts such as inlet and outlet valves, supply buttons and system flush parts to name a few.
Contact us if you require a parts for your toilet.